Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest

recent

one of my Ghazal is published in urdu magzine UK.

I am feeling very excited to write these lines! I got published in one of prestigious urdu magzine of UK.

See how I got the news of pf being published. On this suturday night, as other usual saturday, my whole night goes in net surfing.... So I was surfing the net... Cheking my mail, I found a lot of emails from readers.
I became sligtly confused.. Thinking that till now.. No one have commented via emails...& now these too many mails...??

Now I started reading each & every email. Many of these mails had mentioned the name of the magzine in which my ghazals was published...

Then i visited the official website of that magzine to inquire the fact that why the editor had not informed me of publishing my poetry.

After chatting with editor, he said that he had emailed me of the publising.. Now I again checked my mail... oh ! I got it . It was dated 4/7/09.... The day on which my poetry was picked from a forum for publication( my poetry is published in atleast five forum & three blogs including my own blog). The publisher have also published my email & the link of the forum from which he had choosen it for publication. His reason for this was was that the readers could comments via email & even share the links of my forums & blog...

I don't know how much more email I would recieve further.. But one thing is clear! I am not going to reply each email.

Being published in local magzine was easy for me... As they genarally asked for the new Ghazal... When they found spaces for it...
But being publishe in magzines like that UK-One was a big surprize... And see my fortune that I have not done any ''sangharsh''(as writer genrally use) for being published...

Thanks to my luck....!!
one of my Ghazal is published in urdu magzine UK. Reviewed by wajhul on 2:03 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. हम अपने आपको इक मसलआ बना न सके
    इसीलिए तो कीसी कि नज़र में आ न सके

    फिर आँधियों ने सिखाया वहाँ सफर का हुनर ,
    जहाँ चराग हमे रास्ता दिखा न सके

    मेरे ख़ुदा कीसी ऐसी जगह उसे रखना ,
    जहाँ कोई मेरे बारे में कुछ बता न सके

    तमाम उम्र कि कोशिश का बस यही हासिल ,
    कीसी को अपने मुताबिक़ कोई बना न सके

    तसल्लिओं पे बहुत दिन जिया नहीं जाता ,
    कुछ ऐसा हो कि तेरा एतबार आ न सके



    हादसों की ज़द में हैं तो मुस्कुराना छोड़ दें
    ज़लज़लों के ख़ौफ़ से क्या घर बनाना छोड़ दें

    तुमने मेरे घर न आने की क़सम खाई तो है
    आंसुओं से भी कहो आँखों में आना छोड़ दें

    प्यार के दुश्मन कभी तू प्यार से कह के तो देख
    एक तेरा दर ही क्या हम तो ज़माना छोड़ दें

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Dreamer's Island © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

This blog is copyrighted under ccl to Wajhul Quamar. Powered by Blogger.