Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest

recent

न्यू पोएट्री ऑन माय list


Hey frendz I am going to write a new poetry which I hope all of u would like.
But one thing I want from your side is ur feedback. Another thing I want is to ask u about my blog ie what type of content u want to read or see in my blog…. But remember it should be some how related to literature or art.
You may also contact me via email..wajhulquamar2@gmail.com or sms me on 9006639077.
So wait for my next poetry !!!!
न्यू पोएट्री ऑन माय list Reviewed by wajhul on 12:14 AM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. that wz a gd pec f poetry.write more plz fr ur own sake, plz....

    ReplyDelete
  2. likh lo poetry warna ..... banda koi kaam ka na rahoge...

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Dreamer's Island © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

This blog is copyrighted under ccl to Wajhul Quamar. Powered by Blogger.